The New Year of 2019 has rode up on us quick and fast. A lot of us will decide to partake in alcoholic festivities, so it is important to have a plan the day after to heal, cleanse, and detoxify the body. Below are 6 natural herbal remedies that can help with your holiday hangover.
1. Ginger- It is warming and speeds up metabolism, thus speeding up the detoxification process.
2. Turmeric- An anti-inflammatory herb, also good for pain relief. For hangover, it helps to regenerate liver cells that have been damaged by the acid in alcohol.
3. Rosemary- This herb is a great stimulant and mood lifter. It is great for tiredness, indigestion and headaches that come with drinking to much on any given day or night.
4. Chamomile- With such a calming effect on the entire mind and body, that alone is a benefit for detoxing. It also helps with indigestion and headache.
5. Parsley- Yes, this pretty herb we serve on our food! Parsley removes the acid from the body due to the high chlorophyll and mineral content.
Hope this helps relieve you on those lit nights. Have a great safe new year. Don't drink and drive and please spend time with the ones you love and the ones who love you. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2019