This is very easy to make.
1 pound of chicken boneless skinless, chicken breasts.
2 bags frozen carrota, broccoli, and cauliflower
1 jag cheese dip or 1 cup of Velveeta.
Cooked rice or pasta.
Season and sautee chicken until thoroughly cooked. Shred.
Add bags of veggies to shredded meat. Cook until veggies are tender.
Add cheese. Cook until melted. Stir often.
Once cheese is melted, serve with rice or pasta. Boom!
Thank me later!
Some people count calories, I like to create balance. This plate includes carbohydrates, protein, fats, and veggies. The "sour cream" is actually Greek yogurt, which has a ton of protein.
What is it?
Chicken and cheese baked potato with Greek yogurt. Green peppers and a roma tomato topped with Zesty Italian Dressing.
So delicious! Thank me later.
Be Fit, Live Fearless!
Life can throw all of us curve balls! What we do with those balls is important. We can become a victim or we can become a survivor to the 10th magnitude! I have always been a person who believes self help. Being a stepchild and all of the insecurities that can come with that and feeling different and less connected with my step-family, I think, drove me to try to be better and better. This along with the worldly pressures of being a renaissance woman, being all things to all people, made me want to read topics about self improvement. Book and magazines, on how to do this and how to do that, lead me to read so much, study and practice ways to improve myself. Years ago, when my stepmother had just passed away, and I was away from home and the love of my life, in college, I discovered many things. At that time, I spoke with my dad daily in hopes that he could help me get my stuff together and reduce my stresses. He gave awesome advice, and with these bits and pieces of what he suggested and what I learn over my years of research on improvement, I sprung into action. I started journaling, got back into meditation, and just start living my life to be and do what I wanted. I did not want to be stressed. I wanted to be happy again. I went on a journey to self discovery to find ways to make me happy. However, the journey of what makes me happy and reduces my stresses continues to grow. What does this mean?
In order for us to be successful in our own lives, we have to take control and take action. Yes it takes work to to find the full and complete you, but that is what it is all about, finding the real and complete you. If you can study in school for years to learn, you can study yourself for years to learn. What kinds of things reduce your stress? Do you do them or just think about them. Below are 5 ways I like to help reduce my stress.
I am back to blogging. I will be writing a blog reflecting on the previous week. Hopefully, my blog posts will be up on Sunday's or Monday's! So today as I reflect on the things that learned or remembered last week, I will share them with you:
1. Trusting people and treating people a certain way, does not mean you will always get that same thoughtful treatment.
2. There are people in the world who are constantly looking for themselves, but trying to find themselves in you.
3. There are many people who pray on your downfall, and they may sometimes be in your circle.
4. Constantly staying on task is a must in the world of a busy woman.
5. My team name has been changed from Team One Day to Free and Fearless.
6. Being in love and connected with someone is an awesome feeling.
7. Trying to meal prep for the whole week sucks, I think I will stick to prepping at night. Less stress for me.
8. I am going to exhaust all the food in my fridge and cabinets before continuously buying more stuff to sit on my shelves.
9. It is important to find a mentor.
10. Helping live healthier and happier is truly my mission and calling in life.
11. I have no business kicking it if I have work to do!
12. Family is always first. I already knew this, but this week reminded me!
13. I love gardening.
14. I love what I do!
15. I have to stay connect to time management.
16. I have to get better at budgeting my money.
17. My kids depend on me to teach them the right thing.
18. People can have something great under their noses and not even know it.
19. I am thankful for my job.
20. God is the head of everything I do. (I already knew this too)!