I am back to blogging. I will be writing a blog reflecting on the previous week. Hopefully, my blog posts will be up on Sunday's or Monday's! So today as I reflect on the things that learned or remembered last week, I will share them with you:
1. Trusting people and treating people a certain way, does not mean you will always get that same thoughtful treatment.
2. There are people in the world who are constantly looking for themselves, but trying to find themselves in you.
3. There are many people who pray on your downfall, and they may sometimes be in your circle.
4. Constantly staying on task is a must in the world of a busy woman.
5. My team name has been changed from Team One Day to Free and Fearless.
6. Being in love and connected with someone is an awesome feeling.
7. Trying to meal prep for the whole week sucks, I think I will stick to prepping at night. Less stress for me.
8. I am going to exhaust all the food in my fridge and cabinets before continuously buying more stuff to sit on my shelves.
9. It is important to find a mentor.
10. Helping live healthier and happier is truly my mission and calling in life.
11. I have no business kicking it if I have work to do!
12. Family is always first. I already knew this, but this week reminded me!
13. I love gardening.
14. I love what I do!
15. I have to stay connect to time management.
16. I have to get better at budgeting my money.
17. My kids depend on me to teach them the right thing.
18. People can have something great under their noses and not even know it.
19. I am thankful for my job.
20. God is the head of everything I do. (I already knew this too)!